– Co.Developer and Webmaster of TPQDatabase
- Associates of General Studies from Germanna Community College, 2007 Alumni.
- Bachelor of Arts from the University of Virginia, 2009 Alumni. Primary major: Anthropology. Secondary major: Archaeology.
- Will begin a Master of Arts program at Monmouth University in Fall of 2011 in Anthropology with a concentration in Archaeology.
Research Interests Include:
- Colonial Contact Period, American Indian archaeology, American Indian relations, landscape archaeology, oral history, human migration, Colonialism, historic preservation, and museum studies.
Connection to Ferry Farm:
- June 2009-April 2010: Volunteered in the Archaeology Lab for six to eight hours a week. Assisted with washing, sorting, and labeling artifacts prior to storage and analysis. Also assisted with various public programs, and prepared graphics for a new exhibit.
- May 2010-present: Works full-time as the Lab Supervisor’s Assistant and Lab Technician. Supervises interns and volunteers, catalogs artifact collections, assists with additional department-assigned tasks and projects.